SCREENING OF POST-UTME CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION INTO THE UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR FOR THE 2014/2015 SESSION
We make this announcement for the benefit of all candidates who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2014/2015 session. The First Choice Post-UTME Screening Exercise has been scheduled to take place on Friday, 1st and Saturday, 2nd August, 2014 respectively.
Candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are eligible to apply.
The time table is as shown below:
|DAY ONE: FRIDAY, 1st August, 2014
||8.00 A.M - 12 NOON
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE, FORESTRY & WILDLIFE RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
1. AGRIC. ECONS AND EXTENSION
2. ANIMAL SCIENCE
3. SOIL SCIENCE
4. FORESTRY & WILDLIFE RESOURCES MANAGMENT.
|FACULTY OF ALLIED MEDICAL SCIENCES
1. MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
2. NURSING SCIENCE
4. PUBLIC HEALTH
|FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
1. HUMAN ANATOMY
|FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCE
||1. MEDICINE & SURGERY
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE
2. PURE & APPLIED CHEMISTRY
3. COMPUTER SCIENCE
7. ELECTRONIC & COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
8. APPLIED GEOPHYSICS
9. GENETICS AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
11. ZOOLOGY AND ENV. BIOLOGY
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1. HUMAN KINETICS (PHYSICAL & HEALTH EDUCATION)
2. AGRIC. EDUCATION
3. EDUCATION PHYSICS
4. EDUCATION BIOLOGY
5. EDUCATION MATHEMATICS
6. EDUCATION CHEMISTRY
|DAY TWO: SATURDAY, 2nd August, 2014
||8.00 A.M - 12 NOON
|FACULTY OF ARTS
1. ENGLISH & LITERARY STUDIES
2. HISTORY & INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
3. MODERN LANGUAGES & TRANSLATION STUDIES
4. LINGUISTICS & COMMUNICATION STUDIES
6. RELIGIOUS & CULTURAL STUDIES
7. THEATRE & MEDIA STUDIES
|FACULTY OF LAW
1. CIVIL LAW
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
2. BANKING & FINANCE
3. BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
2. GEOGRAPHY & ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
3. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION & RES. MGT.
4. POLITICAL SCIENCE
5. PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
6. POLICY & ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
8. SOCIAL WORK
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1. ADULT EDUCATION
2. EDU. FOUNDS. GUIDANCE & COUNSELING
3. ADU. ADMIN & PLANNING
4. BUSINESS EDUCATION
5. SPECIAL EDUCATION
6. EDUCATION ENGLISH
7. EDUCATION HISTORY
8. EDUCATION ARTS
9. EDU. RELIGIOUS STUDIES
10. EDUCATION ECONOMICS
11. EDU. POLITICAL SCIENCE
12. EDUCATION GEOGRAPHY
13. EDUCATION SOCIAL STUDIES
14. EDUCATION SOCIAL SCIENCE
15. EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY
16. ELEMENTARY EDUCATION
17. ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION
18. LIBRARY & INFO. SCIENCE
PAYMENT PROCEDURE & PROCESS FLOW OF E-SCRATCH CARD FOR UNICAL POST UTME 2014/2015
Walk into any of the participating banks.
Request to make payment for UNICAL Post UTME e-scratch card or paper scratch card based on the options below.
You will be required to pay N5,550.00 (Five thousand, Five hundred and fifty naira only) which will cover the screening fee, practice question papers and portal/bank charges
Walk into any branch of Enterprise Bank Ltd nationwide.
1. Pay for Unical UTME pin and the Bank will post the payment to activate your pin.
2. Log on to http://unical.postutme.org with the generated PIN for the Post-UTME.
SECOND METHOD: THE PAPER SCRATCH CARD OPTION
First Choice Post-UTME scratch cards are available for those who reside in Calabar or have difficulties in obtaining the e-scratch card receipt:
FOR THOSE APPLING IN CALABAR ONLY
UNICAL Microfinance Bank,
WEMA Bank Plc,
Enterprise Bank Ltd.
First City Monument Bank Plc.
On obtaining the scratch card, proceed to any internet facility.
Log on to http://unical.postutme.org
On the home page, you will be required to enter your JAMB Registration no. in the box provided
(be sure to put your correct JAMB No.) and scratch card pin to enable you gain access. Upload your passport and signature,
click on: “submit” and follow the on-line instructions.
1. Confirm your entries before clicking on submit. After clicking on submit, print the form as evidence of your registration and bring it along to the screening venue.
2. Download the version of Practice Questions related to your Programme of study after filling the online application form.
DEADLINE, REQUIREMENTS & HELP-DESK
Registration will shut down at 12.00 midnight on Wednesday, 30th July, 2014.
Candidates are required to come with the following items for the screening exercise.
Zellence UNICAL Office
Graduate School Building, UNICAL
08035191335, 07058693137, 07056693127,
Dr. (Mrs.) Julia D. Omang
INSTRUCTIONS ON USE/HANDLING OF THE OMR SHEET
Contravention of any of the above regulations/ guidelines may result in the invalidation of sheets and therefore no results!!!